Study in New Zealand, find work after studies and progress to a resident visa. Suitable for anyone of 18 years and above with less or no work experience.
- Tuition fees vary between NZ$22,000 to 37,000 per year.
- Living expenses for one year of study is NZ$20,000.
- Phd, Masters, PG Diploma, Graduate Diploma, Bachelor, Diploma.
- IELTS or other English tests are mandatory for admission.
- If married, spouse can accompany on dependent visa
- Process can take between 1 to 6 months.
- Intakes are January and July, with few universities are offering multiple intakes in September and November.
- Free processing for admission and visa (if there are no prior visa rejections) and onshore settlement support.
Visa Services :
Student visa | PR Visa | Visit Visa | NZ Skilled Migration Visa | NZ Business Migration Visa | Investor Visa | Partner & Family Migration Visa